Terms and Conditions of Use For Pay-Net's Web Site
Effective January 1, 2004
Pay-Net, along with its subsidiaries and affiliates, provides information and services on its Web site (hereinafter referred to as “the Site") under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, the user indicates their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS The information available on or through this Site is the property of Pay-Net, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes.
- TAMPERING User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in Pay-Net's Web site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
- THIRD PARTY INFORMATION Although Pay-Net monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While Pay-Net makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, Pay-Net makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of Pay-Net. The links are only provided as a convenience and Pay-Net does not endorse any of these sites. Pay-Net assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does Pay-Net make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
- NO WARRANTIES Information and documents provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Pay-Net uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Pay-Net periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. Pay-Net assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Under no circumstances shall Pay-Net be liable for any damages suffered by you, including any incidental, special or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, any lost profits or damages from business interruption, loss of information, programs or other data) that result from access to, or use of this site or due to any breach of security associated with the transmission of information through the internet, even if Pay-Net was advised of the possibility of such damages.
- PRIVACY Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to Pay-Net. Please refer to our Privacy Statement which describes how we use and protect information you provide to us.
- SECURITY Data transmitted to and from Pay-Net client Sites is encrypted for the user's protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Pay-Net is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of Pay-Net’s site. In order to protect you and your data, Pay-Net may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
- TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA User acknowledges and agrees that by providing Pay-Net with any personal information through the Site, User consents to the transmission of such personal user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with Pay-Net’s standard business practices.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
- JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of California or the federal district courts sitting in California, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.
©2005 Pay-Net, All Rights Reserved.